Sitting on a fantastic single or album? Don’t “throw it away” by:
- Mixing or mastering it yourself (unless it’s just a quick demo or reference for your band or a studio).
- Using a low cost engineer or a friend “who can do it cheaper”.
- Using online algorithm based ‘robot mastering’ software. Well marketed, but poor results. Designed for amateurs. These are like the fast food versions in the music industry.
- I know there are lots of “cost effective” ways for mixing and mastering services where you just “send and get”. Mine is personal solution, where I’ll listen to you as I want to know the sound in your head. I’ll tell exactly what I’ll do to get you your dream sound.
- People will judge your music by how it sounds (how it’s mixed and mastered). Make sure to o professional.
“Free sample mastering available”
- I use a hybrid approach for mixing and mastering. I mostly use high-end hardware to get an industry standard sound plugins can’t do! (Neve, SSL, Focusrite, Distressor EL8X, 1176..etc)
- Mastering is always £30 / song
- Mixing + mastering together: Full production by a flat rate quote, not by the hour as musician prefer that and I’ve listened.
- The “more you do the cheaper” deals available.
Please get in touch for pricing as it depends on your project. As an example it’s less work to produce a solo singer with a guitar than a 7 piece band with drums.
Note: “You always get a better deal on mixing & mastering when you also record with me.
Files you get:
2 for physical and 2 for online releases.
Online: -13 LUFS, 16 bit, 24 bit, 32 bit or 64 bit wav and same but 320 kbps mp3
Physical: -5 to -8 LUFS 16 bit, 24 bit, 32 bit or 64 bit wav and same but 320 kbps mp3
Bonus: 1 week free revision.
“I’ll come back to your project and correct any minor edits for free.” Andris Kiss