“I’m here for you to take your project to the next level. The best mixing and mastering service in Cumbria, Lake District”
Sitting on a fantastic single or album? Don’t “throw it away” by:
- Mixing or mastering it yourself (unless it’s just a quick demo or reference for your band or a studio).
- Using a low cost engineer or a friend “who can do it cheaper”.
- Using online algorithm based ‘robot mastering’ software. Well marketed, but poor results. Designed for amateurs. These are like the fast food versions in the music industry.
- I know there are lots of “cost effective” ways for mixing and mastering services where you just “send and get”. Mine is personal solution, where I’ll listen to you as I want to know the sound in your head. I’ll tell exactly what I’ll do to get you your dream sound.
- People will judge your music by how it sounds (how it’s mixed and mastered). Make sure you sound professional.
With me you’ll get more than a regular mixing and mastering!
Need someone to dig deep in your project and make it as big as it can be? I can do that for you and I’m available for full productions. Check out the “Andris Kiss treatment”.
Here’s what I’ll do for you:
- go through your project track by track and note by note
- edit tracks to make everything tighter
- tune vocals, bass and correct anything that sounds unmusical
- reprint & work out the best possible sound for each track using high-end analog gear
- create a 3D sound where each track gives you a sonic experience
- create separation and a mix where you can always hear everything all the time
- master your project for CD, streaming or even vinyl
I use a hybrid approach, best of both worlds for mixing and mastering. I use plugins and high-end hardware to get the results plugins can’t do! (Neve, SSL, Focusrite, Distressor EL8X, 1176..etc)
“Free sample mastering available”
- Streaming & CD master – £30 per song
- Vinyl master – £40 per song
- Acoustic + vocal mix – £30 per song
- Up to 10 tracks mix – £50 per song
- Up to 20 tracks mix – £70 per song
- Up to 30 tracks mix – £90 per song
Stereo beats & backing tracks:
Mix & Master – £30 per song
- £10 discount per song when I do both mixing and mastering
- mixing & mastering is cheaper when you record with me
- further discounts for projects with 4 songs and above
- as you can see production with me is flat rate, which is a discount by itself compared to being charged by the hour for mixing and mastering
- 1 free revision for 1 week
- 2 in 1 mastering. 1x digital streaming release master & 1x CD master.
Files you get:
Streaming release: -13 LUFS, 16 bit, 24 bit, 32 bit or 64 bit wav and same but 320 kbps mp3
CD: -5 to -8 LUFS 16 bit, 24 bit, 32 bit or 64 bit wav